Hysteria's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BOT MANIA

4 posters

Go down

The BOT MANIA Empty The BOT MANIA

Post  DresdenDoll Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:55 am

Congrats to Hypoxia, Ashla, Fleeper and 2 not in guild... well one technically~kikielizabeth aka MistressKaela and Cirro... for getting the idea to party a gold selling spammer noob bot and bring it into moonlit. You guys are goofy. xP.. That was alot of fun. Post pictures here if you'd like.. give us something to point and laugh about later.
DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

The BOT MANIA Empty Yay for BOTS~

Post  Ashla Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Ahh! Hypox has pictures...

I tried to get the bot into a UCD. That would have worked brilliantly... had I not tried to log out...

Next time we shud do a moonlit run with the bots! And kick them from pt at the last second.

EDIT: Kaela lured the Great Grape Hunter to Nakuru and we spent 5 minutes dying and trying to kill the bot. SUCCESS~! One very dead Lv 1 monk but STILL spamming its head off.

Ashla~
Ashla
Ashla

Back to top Go down

The BOT MANIA Empty Re: The BOT MANIA

Post  Canadian_Pride Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:51 am

lol,I asked someone how to block a gold spammer.They told me to party them and then take them to moonlit,Didnt really know what they meant,but now I do,lol.

Canadian_Pride

Back to top Go down

Post  Wissa Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:19 am

I saw pics of the bots stuck in moonlit. Kudos! Those things are annoying. Glad they stick to channel 1 mostly.
Wissa
Wissa

http://www.msib-ls.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum