Hysteria's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Event 8-25-2008

Go down

Official Event 8-25-2008 Empty Official Event 8-25-2008

Post  DresdenDoll Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 am

Since you guys aren't giving me much ideas, I figured Id have 3 events. Only one winner per event.

Events:
1.) Best screenshot that fits theme. Choose one of the following themes, take screenshot and decorate if youd like (I actually insist you do this.. to make it more fun). Avoid using too many effects, though I am looking for originality. Emotes are a plus^.^ Please post screen shots in this forum and under this thread.. you can load them through photobucket or any other way you can get it to work.

Themes:
-Fall (since its coming on fast)
-Scary
-Humorous (screenie of something hilarious)
-True love or True loss =o

Winner will get 50m.

This event starts immediately and ends one week from now. (Monday, September 1st)

2.) Trivia. Ill list 10 Trivia questions in a separate thread. Whoever gets the most answers correctly wins. If theres a tie.. I will post a tie-breaking trivia question till there is only one winner. (note: I will post trivia questions in separate thread and respond under that thread =D)

This event will start (currently working on it)
Winner will get 50m.

3.) Event of your choice. You guys choose what kind of event you'd like.. and we will do it. As long as its all agreed upon.

This event will start (when you guys decide)
Winner will get lvl 8 hopi.

So lets do this!! 150m worth of prizes. =) When I can afford more, we will have more events. ^.^
Thank you

~Drezzie~
DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Official Event 8-25-2008 Empty Re: Official Event 8-25-2008

Post  DresdenDoll Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:52 pm

For the screen shot event, please let me know whose participating. Just reply to this post saying something like "me"! xD.. I just want a rough estimate on how many Ill be looking at. Thank you.

~Drezzie~
DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down